MPS 350 X
MPS 350 X
MPS 350 X is galvanized attenuator for a truck, which can be used in stationary or moving support vehicle, type “shadow”. This compact attenuator for a truck has passed all mandatory and optional tests, and is NCHRP, Report 350, Test level 3 compliant. It also meets the UK requirements for Lorry Mounted Crash Cushion at the highest velocity level of 110 km/h (TD 49/07).
The full set contains of steel galvanized components, which allows easy inspection and maintenance.
MPS 350 X helps to absorb rear-end impact at speed up to 62mph (100km/h), when impacted according to NCHRP Report 350 crash test standards.
- The compact design allows easy transportation and positioning.
- Swivel casters and jacks, provide easy mobility.
- The open-frame design allows for easy maintenance, with view and access to all parts.
- The replaceable breaks are easy for maintenance
- Spread of debris area on impact, according the criteria of NCHRP Report 350.
Completely galvanized steel
- Completely galvanized system. Available with black and yellow powder coating marking.
- The open frame design, allows easy inspection and better wind resistance.
- The coating of Durashell Strike Plate is made of super strong plastic, which provides the necessary coverage in case of impact.
- It has improved raising system and motor controller in the control cabin.
- Warning siren alarms the team, when the system is not fully raised or in upright position.
- 14` (4.3m) Operation position Hight
- 12`5``(3.78m) Raised Hight
- 69``(1.76m) Width
- 1,680 lbs.(762kg) Weight
- Winch and strap
- Swivel casters and jacks
- Durashell® Strike plate
- Latch bar
- Energy absorbing rip plates
- FMVSS 108 Lighting package